Monday, May 19, 2008

Ordered Go Dojo software

I lost a couple games last night, and I felt my skill at contact fighting and the resulting liberty races was my downfall (or major weakness).

So, I ordered Bruce Wilcox's Go Dojo: Contact Fights and Sector Fights today. Hopefully they will help me jump up a few kyu. There is a pretty complimentary thread about these programs on GoDiscussions.com, so I decided to get them.

I oredered them from YMI, so I think I will get CDs. You can get them emailed as a zip file more quickly, but the Wilcox website seemed a tad unfriendly. It' s hard to tell exactly how to order there, and you don't really know when it was last updated, or if anyone will respond to your paypal order. Apparently his site works fine, but I will happily wait a few days for my CDs.

"Are they here yet?"

No comments: